Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while - sorry about that. I had this really cute idea about posting my last post on the train ride home (since I did my first post on the train ride to NJ), but I felt sick and dead on the train so that never happened.
The last few days in Madrid were amazing. I miss it, but it's nice to be back and see my family. The farewell dinner was AMAZING. Carmela put together a dinner at a restaurant in Atocha (the train station). We had a private room to ourselves. We had some champagne to start, followed by dinner (duck confit) - all of which was to die for. Afterwards, there was some dancing (and an open bar). Enough said, we headed home around 3am.
By the time I got home, I decided it wasn't worth sleeping. I stayed up late talking to some people then slept from 6am-7am. I met Sydney at 8:15, and we caught our shuttle to the airport. The flight was far too long - 8.5 hours. The first thing I bought in America was a peppermint mocha though - oh how I've missed those.
Anyways, I haven't felt good the past few days. I felt sick on the train ride home from NJ, and I haven't been to work since Monday. It feels like it might be the flu, but I was able to eat something today. Can't wait for Christmas!
I've uploaded the last of my photos into my general album. You can find the link on the right side of the page. Thanks to everyone who has been reading this!
No comments:
Post a Comment