Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and thinking of what they're thankful for.  I'm thankful for the fact that I've had the opportunity to experience all of the wonderful things I've seen this semester (and most of that thanks is due to my Dad and S-Mom)!  I have to say being away from home for the holidays has actually made me homesick!  I'm starting to get excited to come back to the US in a few weeks.  Three weeks from Sunday!

GW is taking us out for a "Thanksgiving" dinner tonight, which should include some dancing and be a lot of fun!  On Saturday, we're going to El Escorial, which is a large palace just outside of Madrid (and where all the Spanish Kings are buried).

I'll try to update again in the next few days, but in the meantime stuff your bellies for me and enjoy your turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment